Recreate the German Tiger I Tank Initial Production with a Tamiya 1/35 scale model kit.
It was the end of 1942 when a German heavy tank with extra thick armor and a powerful main gun first appeared on the North African front. The new tank, long-desired by the German soldiers who had hard-fought battles against the allies, became known as the Tiger I Ausf. E. Development of the Tiger I began at the end of May 1941. Mass production started already in August 1942 with little alteration from the prototype. The Tiger I produced from November 1942 to July 1943 featured these modifications, are referred to as the early production. About 200 units of these early production versions were produced.
- Parts of the Tiger I including the pistol ports featured on both sides as well as the gun turret equipped with a tool box and the angled front fender have been precisely remodeled to depict the initial production variant of the Tiger I
- Hull details such as air cleaners are of course not missed out.
- The kit also includes six marking options and an authentic figure.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.