Recreate the U.S. Medium Tank M4A1 Sherman with a 1/48 scale model kit made by Tamiya.
The M4A3E8 was one of the final Sherman types and thus had the benefit of design improvements developed from experience in battle. These included a hardy welded late production hull, plus the welcome addition of the 76mm main gun. It was also fitted with new Horizontal Volute Spring Suspension (HVSS), and wider tracks, making for the significantly more comfortable ride that led to the M4A3E8's nickname of "Easy Eight."
- Loads of optional parts include 3-piece or 1-piece bolted transmission housing, square or round air cleaners, early model drive sprocket wheel and narrow or wide gun shield allowing construction of any number of variant versions.
- Includes optional auxiliary armor plating, often seen on later versions.
- Pre-coated die-cast lower hull for added weight and realism.
- Comes with 3 sets of markings
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.