Recreate the German Sturmgeschütz III Ausf.G Early Version with a Tamiya 1/35 scale model kit.
During WWII, the German army used self-propelled guns in large quantities with one such gun being the German Sturmgeschutz III. This plastic assembly model kit realistically reproduces the form of the Ausf.G early version which was manufactured from December 1942. The distinctive low silhouette of the StuG III, with the fighting compartment mounted onto the Panzer III's hull, features great scale realism.
As the war went on, the StuG III found itself evolving into a tank destroyer in addition to its assault gun role, and were often used as replacements for actual battle tanks.
- Parts to allow you to depict the StuG III with either a 7.5cm anti-tank howitzer or the 10.5cm gun used to support the infantry units.
- Parts to depict Schürzen armor.
- Two figures in relaxed pose feeding and holding a puppy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.