Inspired by the Mark IV situated in our Tanks in Popular Culture exhibition. The design incorporates the famous Mark IV rivets! Made for The Tank Museum by our Australian friends at "I Love A Hangar".
These shoes can run big so please measure your foot before ordering as you may need to order a different size than you expect.
These timeless canvas shoes are made to order. Each pair of canvas shoes features:
- A classic lace-up closure to achieve the perfect fit
- Brushed metal eyelets for that timeless style
- Soft inner lining for absolute comfort
- Iconic rubber rounded toe cap
- Removable innersole
- Please note that there can be subtle variations in colour and minor movement during production that may cause a design element not to be in the exact position as it appears on screen.
Shop all trainers HERE
All of our products are made to order and manufactured on demand. We are therefore not able to cancel or amend an order once it has been placed. This includes changes to the shipping address, size, design, or any other specifications. Please review your order details carefully before finalizing your purchase.
All trainers are made to order, please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is in production. Worldwide shipping is £3.50, please select that option at checkout. You should receive your trainers within 21 days however, please allow up to 28 days to be sure. Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed. Please note the trainers will go straight from the factory to your door.
For sizing information, please check the sizing guide in the pictures.