Recreate the U.S. Medium Tank M4A3 Sherman 75mm gun (Late Production) with a Tamiya 1/35 scale model kit.
The late production version of the Sherman first rolled out of the factories in February 1944 with an angled front hull and 63.5mm armored plate. To the turret, a cupola for the commander and hatch for the loader were added. This version was also equipped with wet ammo storage bins, which helped prevent internal fires, a weakness of earlier Shermans.
- The smooth form of the cast turret with 75mm gun and welded hull of this late production M4A3 tank overflow with realism.
- Two kinds of commander's cupolas; loader's hatch and other hull and turret hatches can be modeled in the open or closed position.
- Two kinds of road wheels and sprockets can be selected; rubber padded tracks also included.
- Three crewman and one tank commander in realistic poses bring an air of excitement to the kit.
- Included equipment includes ammunition boxes, tripod, ration boxes, and much more.
- Three types of decals included.
good kit, well detailed, excellent value