Tamiya 1/35 M10 Tank destroyer
Tamiya 1/35 M10 Tank destroyer is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
We use the Royal Mail, DHL Express or UPS for our customers. For UK addresses, deliveries under 10kg are a standard £4.95 via Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service. For orders over 10kg and overseas customers, postage is calculated for you at checkout once you have entered your postal address. Online exclusive products (such as trainers) will be delivered to you directly from the printer, separate from other items in your order, but your postage fee covers ALL items in your order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) working days of receiving your goods, and return it to us at the address below, in its original condition, unopened (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue you a full refund or replace it. Goods must be returned at your own cost. If the item is faulty, you do not need to return it, we will send you a replacement free of charge.
Recreate the U.S. Tank Destroyer M10 (Mid Production) with a Tamiya 1/35 scale model kit.
This versatile AFV was developed largely to give U.S. forces a potential counter to the German armor tactics which proved successful in the early stages of WWII. It utilized the successful M4A2 Sherman chassis with diesel powerplant, and mounted the 76.2mm gun in an open-top rotating turret; the hull featured extensive use of sloped armor, kept thin so as not to hinder maneuverability. Bosses were used on the turret and hull to facilitate the affixation of additional armor.
Around 5,000 M10s were manufactured between September 1942 and December 1943, and it featured in action across North Africa and western Europe, its 3-inch gun and excellent maneuverability making it an asset for Allied forces.
- Marvelous interior detail includes gun breech, sight, shell racks and more.
- Mantlet and transmission covers feature depictions of cast metal surfaces. Fine weld lines are also captured.
- Driver's hatch can be assembled open or closed, and has separate periscope parts.
- Accurate belt-type recreations of T51 rubber block tracks.
- Includes three figures in authentic pose for use in the turret.
- Four marking options recreate Tank Destroyer Battalion M10s in WWII Europe