Recreate the German Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.J with a 1/48 scale model kit made by Tamiya.
Known as the "workhorse" of the German army, the Panzer IV remained in production throughout the entire war. Production was increased even over more effective tanks like the Panther, due to the Panzer IV's low cost and reliability. The last of the series, the Type J was armed with a 75mm L/48 cannon, and featured a much simpler construction. An extra fuel tank replaced the auxiliary engine, nearly doubling the tank's range to 320km on-road, further increasing the Panzer IV's efficacy.
- Accurately depicts distinctive features such as horizontal armor structure, turret Schürzen (auxiliary side armor) and side Schürzen stays.
- Scoop, wire cutters and other equipment also made from separate parts for greater realism.
- Die-cast chassis for extra weight and enhanced realism.
- Tank tracks are assembly type, with straight upper and lower treads made of single piece for easy assembly.
- Choice of three different markings.