Get all the benefits of a Friend of The Tank Museum PLUS a Season Ticket.
FOR 2021: Includes Tiger Day and all 4 days of TANKFEST!
Includes - Tiger Day 15 (24 July 2021) & TANKFEST 2021 (17-20 September 2021).
After purchasing, the recipient will receive a membership pack by post, including a membership card, badge and taster edition of Tracklink.
If you are purchasing this membership as a gift, please put the name and address of the member in the notes section or contact email@example.com. For Joint and Family Memberships please give the names of all members, as each will be assigned a Membership Card and Season Ticket.Join The Friends of The Tank Museum for these great benefits:
- Free entry to The Tank Museum
- Season Ticket including TANKFEST and Tiger Day
- 20% off entry for up to 3 accompanying guests (excluding special events)
- 10% off entry for up to 3 accompanying guests at TANKFEST and Tiger Day
- Tracklink Magazine, a tri-annual 44 page colour magazine
- 10% discount in The Tank Museum shop and restaurant
- Three free visits to the Archive and Reference Library per year
- 10% off tickets lectures and selected experiences*
- An annual Friends of The Tank Museum Day at The Tank Museum
- Early access to Premium tickets and Experiences - new for 2020
- Use of Premium Admission gate at TANKFEST - new for 2020
- Entry into quarterly prize draws - new for 2020
*Excludes premium hospitality tickets. Cannot be used in conjunction with another offer.
Find out more about the Friends here.
Enjoy a sample of Tracklink below:
For a standard friends membership click here
I’ve been attending the museum for a number of years, but with limited opportunities to visit the museum I decided to purchase a membership
Always visiting, love the place, can't wait to the museum opens up again
we look forward to another year of exploring your museum and being immersed in the sights and sounds of these machines on event days, every trip leaves you with a little more understanding of just how brave the crews were in the tough, cruel environment of a battle field, armour and weaponry evolving as each was engineered to a new level.
Such wonderful staff thank you who are always so kind and helpful. I bought us joint membership as part of my husband’s birthday and we are looking forward to be able to visit against once lockdown has eased.
Great way to support the museum with some extra income during these difficult times and at some point get to visit it for real and, fingers crossed, use our season tickets to go to Tank Fest and Tiger Day eventually. Buying membership online was simple. In the mean time love following the museum through the YouTube Vids.