The T-34-85 was a Soviet medium tank produced between 1941 and 1958. During World War II it was the primary vehicle of Soviet armoured forces. Due to its great simplicity it was very easy to manufacture, use and repair. Many historians believe that the T-34-85 was instrumental in the Allied victory. The vehicle was used by dozens of countries for many years after the end of the war.
A classic subject for COBI, the T-34 has undergone revolutionary changes in its latest version. The use of 668 blocks made it possible to accurately reproduce the body of the vehicle. Smaller tracks were used, the hull was narrowed and the frontal wall of the armour was smoothed. The turret, cannon design and fenders have also been modified. Under the service flap there is an attractive-looking brick-built motor.
The model has working treads, a rotating turret, a moving gun and an opening compartment. The set includes blocks with Soviet and Polish markings to choose from. The set is complemented by a tanker figure equipped with a personal pistol and a new type of helmet. The easy-to-read manual contains a list of blocks and statistics that you can use in the free COBI Historical Battle Game.
This new set makes a great gift idea regardless of the age of the gifted. It is also a great start to your adventure with Polish COBI building blocks. Additionally, the T-34 is a mandatory vehicle for the construction of dioramas recreating the Eastern Front.
- 668 high-quality components,
- Made in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- The pads meet safety standards for children's products,
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks,
- Blocks with prints do not smear or scratch and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- Clear and intuitive manual based on step-by-step instructions and detailed illustrations,
- Tanker figure with accessories,
- Brick with model name printed,
- The manual contains a card with vehicle statistics for the Historical Battle Game,
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 28.5 cm (11.2") x 10.5 cm (4.1") x 13 cm (5.1").
Box dimensions (length x width x height): 45 x 6 x 30.5 cm.
The T34/85 looks great with my other WWII tanks. It went together very easy and the plans were easy to follow.
This T34-85 is a great addition to the recent release from Cobi. Scale is on par with comparable sets I've acquire like the M4A3E8, Panzer IV ausf. G
The model looks amazing. Tank track move well. Quite satisfied. Quality and fit on par with Lego
I wish the tank had a little more detail. Maybe a camouflage paint scheme; but I still love it.