This set carries a lot of exciting history and hard work in its design and inspiration. There is only one STUG III Ausf. G in Poland in perfect condition and ready to drive! This vehicle was returned to a perfect condition by a team of history promoters from the TANK HUNTER TEAM!
The exclusive EXECUTIVE EDITION includes the "schützen" side skirts that you can optionally mount on your model. In the box you will also find two unique figures: Mateusz Deling and Przemek Budzich, the creators of the TANK HUNTER channel. The original vehicle can be admired at the Armored Museum in Kłanin.
Sturmgeschutz III Ausf. G was developed in 1:35 scale to match the figures and consists of 598 pieces. When built the model is 21cm long. Beautiful camouflage refers to the last years of the war. The model has a service hatch with a block motor and access to the interior. Thanks to the working tracks, you can also move the model! The set uses high-quality durable prints. The set includes a black plate with the name of the vehicle and the bricks necessary to build additional side shields. The set provides an exciting construction and perfectly complements the collection of WWII vehicles released in 1:35 scale. This is another demonstration of the possibilities of high-quality block modelling! Build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
Sturmgeschütz III was a German tank destroyer used during World War II. Based on the chassis of the PzKpfw III tank, this assault vehicle was equipped with a massive superstructure and a 75mm gun. The destroyer's task was to support armoured forces and infantry by providing fire support on the battlefield. Variant G was produced from the fall of 1942 to 1945, making it one of the most widely used versions of the Sturmgeschütz III. In total, about 7,800 units of this vehicle were produced.
- 598 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 2 Tank Hunter Team figures
- 2-in-1 set (additional side covers)
- Plate with the name of the set
- Scale 1:35
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 21 cm (8.27") x 11 cm (4.33") x 11 cm (4.33").