The Sd.Kfz.251 was the basic half-track armoured personnel carrier of the German army during World War II. Production of various versions started in 1939. Other combat vehicles were also built on its basis. One of them was the "Stummel", equipped with a short-barreled 7.5 cm Stu.K.37 gun of 75 mm calibre, which was created as a support vehicle. The first vehicles of this type were built in 1942.
The COBI "Stummel" armoured personnel carrier has been developed in 1:35 scale to match the rest of the Historical Collection. The model consists of 485 high-quality elements, including blocks with durable prints. Particularly noteworthy is the beautiful, colourful block camouflage. The vehicle is equipped with moving wheels and real tires. Tracks consisting of realistic block links work and behave like the real Stummel when moving the vehicle. The opening rear door, cannon and additional accessories make the transporter more attractive and fun to play with. The whole set is complemented by a figure depicting an armoured grenadier with double-sided prints and a brick with the name of the vehicle. If you like to build your own designs with blocks, this vehicle will be the perfect base for creating other versions of this popular transporter! Fans of history and military technology will find something enjoyable for themselves here, without a doubt!
- 485 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Block model of the vehicle
- 1 figure with accessories
- Additional accessories
- Scale 1:35
- Blocks for adults that children can play with
Model dimensions (L x W x H) 17 cm (6.7") x 9 cm (3.5") x 7 cm (2.8")