A starter kit to help you get to know and love the Historical Collection from COBI!
In the box you will find everything you need to build a story, piece by piece.
You can easily build the model of a German horse-drawn cart with a field kitchen using clear instructions based on simple illustrations. The set includes a figure of a cook from the era and accessories made of COBI blocks (a ladle, a mug, a canteen, a bottle and a roll). The field kitchen can be separated from the cart and the horse. The set should be of particular interest to people who are just starting their adventure with COBI construction blocks and all collectors of the Historical Collection series as well as diorama builders! The construction is also an ideal base for building horse carts with artillery. Enthusiasts of the GREAT WAR collection should also be interested in this set. Almost identical field kitchens were used during the Great War and the included figure with a print on the back is very versatile!
- 130 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 1:35 scale model of a horse cart with a field kitchen
- A block with the name of the set
- PAD PRINTED, only prints
Model dimensions (L x H): 18.6 cm (6.6") x 8 cm (3.1")