The Marder III tank destroyer fought on many fronts of World War II. Until the introduction of the 88mm guns it was a very dangerous anti-tank weapon. Design of Sd.Kfz. 139 was based on the Panzer 38(t) chassis. The main armament was a modified Soviet cannon, adapted to German shells: 7.62 cm PaK 36(r).
MARDER III was developed in a scale of 1:35 matching the figures and consists of 420 COBI building blocks. In the set, the blocks have a completely new color, introduced for even better design of historical models! There are no stickers here, we only use high-quality, durable prints. The functionalities of the model are working tracks, rotating wheels, a place for a figure in the combat compartment and a movable cannon. The figure depicts a German mechanic with additional prints on the back. The set has been developed with attention to detail and is also a great development of the popular Historical Collection! Fans of history, blocks and virtual entertainment will find something enjoyable for themselves here!
- 420 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Block model of the vehicle
- 1 figure
- Scale 1:35
- A set under the original license of Company of Heroes 3
- Blocks for adults that children can play with
Model dimensions (L x W x H) 180 mm x 70 mm x 90 mm