The set was developed under the license of Relic Entertainment, the studio that created the sensational strategy game Company of Heroes 3, set in the realities of World War II. Transfer the atmosphere of the game to the real world using licensed sets of COBI construction blocks!
The M3 Stuart was an American light tank from World War II. The British service name "Stuart" comes from the Confederate Civil War general J.E.B. Stuart. The Stuarts were first used in combat during the North African campaign. About 170 were used by British forces during Operation Crusader (November 18 - December 30, 1941).
In Company of Heroes 3 it faces, among others, the Panzer IV tank, which we also released as part of this collection!
The block Stuart was carefully designed in 1:35 scale using 488 elements. The tank features working tracks, a rotating turret, movable barrel, opening hatch and a service hatch with a brick-built engine underneath. The set includes a figure of an American tanker with a helmet and M3 submachine gun “Smarownica” and binoculars. The blocks have high-quality prints that reflect the markings and details of the tank and the details of the tanker's uniform. The set has been developed with attention to detail and is also a great addition to the popular Historical Collection! Fans of history, blocks and virtual entertainment will find something for themselves here!
- 490 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Block tank model
- 1 figure with accessories
- Additional accessories
- Scale 1:35
- A set under the original license of Company of Heroes 3
- Blocks for adults that children can play with