The M4 Sherman was the main American medium tank from the Second World War. Produced from 1942-1945, it became the most recognizable American tank. During the war it was dramatically developed. It was equipped with a 75mm cannon. The ammunition and the flammable engine initially made Shermans an easy target for the heavier German tanks.
Only after the construction was refined, the roles could be reversed. A total of approximately 49,000 of all versions of the Sherman were produced. The tank was used by, among others, the armies of the USA, Great Britain, Poland, France and the USSR. It had a reputation as a reliable, easy-to-manufacture and well-armed tank.
A miniature Sherman M4A1 vehicle made of COBI construction blocks was produced in the 1:48 scale of models. Easy to build and has a movable cannon, a rotating turret and a working caterpillar traction. All graphic details are high-quality prints. The advantage is the design that uniquely reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. These model tanks are perfect for military history enthusiasts.
- 312 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- Meets the safety standards for products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 1:48 scale
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 cm (5 ") x 6 cm (2.4") x 8.5 cm (3.3 ")
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 27.5 x 5.5 x 18 cm