The Panzerkampfwagen II is a German light tank used in the first years of World War II. Until 1941, it was the main tank of the armoured divisions. From 1942, due to the weakness of the armour it lost its importance. It was used for reconnaissance and counter-insurgency tasks. A dozen or so versions of the PzKpfw II were created. They were used until the end of hostilities on all fronts.
This Cobi tank comes with elements of the environment in the form of blocky vegetation, so sought after by fans of blocks! The set is easy to build, it is perfect for the beginning of the adventure with Cobi construction blocks. It has a movable cannon, a rotating turret and working caterpillar tracks. All graphic details are high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense play. The advantage is the design that uniquely reflects the original shapes of its historical prototype. The Panzer II tank model will be perfect as a toy, but also a unique element of any collection of a fan of military and armoured weapons.
- 250 high-quality pieces
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- Meets the safety standards for products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- Bocks with prints do not deform and do not fade while playing or under the influence of temperature,
- Elements of the environment and vegetation
- AGE 7+
Model dimensions (L x H x W): 11 cm (4.3 ") x 5 cm (2")