The A-10 THUNDERBOLT II™ WARTHOG® is a close support aircraft in service with the US Air Force and Air National Guard. Single-seat and powered by two turbofan engines, the Thunderbolt is a damage-tolerant attack aircraft designed to destroy tanks, armoured vehicles and other ground targets.
In the years 1975 - 1984, 715 of these aircraft were produced. Combat use included being deployed in Kosovo, Afghanistan and during the Gulf War. Due to its unique design, stunning efficiency and firepower, this aircraft has become very recognizable and is extremely popular among military aviation enthusiasts!
We present the plane in a unique and predatory black and grey Black Snake version! The two-colour paint scheme was created to commemorate the 100th anniversary of aviation in the Indiana National Guard (USA). With 600 COBI building blocks, you can build the amazing US Army attack aircraft, the A-10 THUNDERBOLT II™ WARTHOG®. The set has been designed with attention to detail and is covered only with permanent prints. The model was prepared in a 1:48 scale under the license of the Northrop Grumman company. The kit also includes a simplified version of the mini figure to fit the 1:48 scale cockpit.
This beautiful plane with a brick stand and a nameplate is the perfect set for fans of military aircraft, aviation and history. The beautiful Black Snake painting also makes this model unique! Build your collection, piece by piece, with COBI!
- 600 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- Airplane block stand
- Plate with the name of the set