This is the most modern variant of the M1A2 SEPv3 Abrams tank, in the colours of the 1st Warsaw Armoured Brigade and named after Tadeusz Kościuszko.
The block model has been reproduced in 1:35 scale with attention to maintaining the maximum amount of details. The model has high-quality prints depicting the characteristic "Mermaid" of the 1st Warsaw Armoured Brigade, registration plates and elements of the tank's camouflage and instrumentation.
The build also has working tracks, opening hatches and access to the block engine, which is located under the service hatch. The vehicle's turret and barrel are also movable. The Abrams tank has been enriched with accessories such as: a block sack, packages in a basket, ammunition and two machine guns.
The set also includes a carefully designed figure of a sergeant from the 1st Warsaw Armoured Brigade in a tank suit and with a characteristic badge on his beret. The set is complemented by a special collector's brick with the emblem of the 1st Warsaw Armoured Brigade printed on it, as well.
- 1017 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Figure of a Polish tanker
- Polish markings
- Block with printed emblem of the 1st Warsaw Armoured Brigade