The Panzerkampfwagen III German medium tank was a huge part of World War II. It was the most consistently modified model serving in the army of the Third Reich. In the years 1937-1943, many versions of the tank were created.
The successful chassis served as the basis for the production of many other military vehicles. It was also a very successful design, used until the very end of the war. The crew consisted of 5 people. The tank participated in hostilities on all European fronts and in North Africa.
A completely new model made of COBI construction blocks has many movable elements such as: opening hatches, movable barrel of a cannon, and rotating wheels and tracks in a new size! The option to build two versions of the gun (2-in-1) is noteworthy. Additional elements allow the builder to choose between the long and short-barrelled version of the tank! A large number of accurate prints recreate important details of the vehicle! The service hatches can be opened to see the brick-built engine mounted inside the vehicle. Another advantage of the set is a very solid construction, which faithfully reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. The model is perfect as part of the collection of mature and younger enthusiasts of history and armoured weapons. The set includes figures of a German soldier and mechanic, as well.
- 780 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 2 tank maintenance figures
- Two cannons to choose from (short and long)
Model dimensions (L x H): 23 cm (9.6 ″) x 6.5 cm (2.56 ″)