Christmas Postage Dates
Make sure your presents arrive in time for Christmas
We continue to work hard to fulfill, process and post your orders in these unprecedented times with limited staff, and delays being experienced within the postal service as more people are now ordering online.
Please allow a few more days than those detailed for your items to arrive before contacting us as we work through incoming orders as quickly as possible. Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.
All time-scales for delivery listed are approximate and may change at any time without prior consultation. Please see here for Postage Information.
Suggested Last order dates:
- China - 4th December
- New Zealand - 7th December
- All other international orders - 9th December
- United Kingdom - 15th December
Letters (Friends memberships, gift tickets, Tracklink subscriptions)
- Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland and USA - 13th December
- Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland - 14th December
- Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg - 17th December
- United Kingdom - 19th December
Whilst this does not guarantee your Christmas delivery, as long as there are no delays with the postal service then your order should arrive by the 25th of December.
Due to the Corona Virus pandemic, certain postal services around the world are working slower than usual, these dates are indicative only, and we ask you to order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.