Make sure your presents arrive in time for Christmas
We continue to work hard to fulfil, process and post your orders in these unprecedented times with limited staff, and delays being experienced within the postal service as more people are now ordering online.
Please allow a few more days than those detailed for your items to arrive before contacting us as we work through incoming orders as quickly as possible. Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.
All time-scales for delivery listed are approximate and may change at any time without prior consultation. Please see here for Postage Information.
Suggested last order dates:
- 18 December - 2nd Class
- 21 December - 1st Class
International Standard & International tracking and signature services
- 4 December - Australia and New Zealand
- 9 December - Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East
- 10 December - Canada, Cyprus, and Malta
- 11 December - Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia), and Turkey
- 12 December - Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, and USA
- 16 December - Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, and Switzerland
- 18 December - Belgium, France, Ireland and Luxembourg
See Royal Mail postage dates here
Whilst this does not guarantee your Christmas delivery, as long as there are no delays with the postal service then your order should arrive by the 25th of December.
Other couriers including DHL and UPS have different delivery times.
Due to the Corona Virus pandemic, certain postal services around the world are working slower than usual, these dates are indicative only, and we ask you to order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.