2022 Christmas Delivery
Due to unprecedented demand for our online shop and postal services in general, sadly, we cannot guarantee that orders placed after 12pm on 12th December will be delivered in time for Christmas.
All time-scales for delivery listed are approximate and may change at any time without prior consultation. Please see here for Postage Information.
Please note if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping option, your order may take slightly longer than usual due to Royal Mail strikes during October, November and December.
Last postage dates:
- Noon, 12 December - Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours.
- 19 December - DHL & UPS
International Standard & International tracking and signature services
We recommend to not use Economy Shipping for a Christmas delivery as these may take between 2-6 weeks to arrive.
- 3 December - Australia and New Zealand
- 5 December - Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East
- 7 December - Canada, Cyprus, and Malta
- 8 December - Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia), and Turkey
- 9 December - Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, and USA
- 12 December - Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, and Switzerland
- 13 December - Belgium, France, Ireland and Luxembourg
Whilst this does not guarantee your Christmas delivery, as long as there are no delays with the postal service then your order should arrive by the 25th of December.