Tamiya 1/35 M4A3E8 Sherman "Easy Eight"
Tamiya 1/35 M4A3E8 Sherman "Easy Eight" is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
We use the Royal Mail, DHL Express or UPS for our customers. For UK addresses, deliveries under 10kg are a standard £4.95 via Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service. For orders over 10kg and overseas customers, postage is calculated for you at checkout once you have entered your postal address. This price, does not include any potential custom charges that may apply, depending on the product or destination, as every country has very different import duties / taxes. Online exclusive products (such as trainers) will be delivered to you directly from the printer, separate from other items in your order, but your postage fee covers ALL items in your order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please email email@example.com within fourteen (14) working days of receiving your goods, and return it to us at the address below, in its original condition, unopened (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue you a full refund or replace it. Goods must be returned at your own cost. If the item is faulty, you do not need to return it, we will send you a replacement free of charge.
Recreate the U.S. Medium Tank M4A3E8 Sherman "Easy Eight" European Theater with a Tamiya 1/35 scale model kit.
The M4A3E8 was one of the final Sherman types and thus had the benefit of design improvements developed from experience in battle. These included a hardy welded late production hull, plus the welcome addition of the 76mm main gun. It was also fitted with new Horizontal Volute Spring Suspension (HVSS), and wider tracks, making for the significantly more comfortable ride that led to the M4A3E8's nickname of "Easy Eight."
- Slide molded parts artfully capture surface textures of cast turret and welded upper hull panels.
- Wide, single-pin T66 tracks are realistically depicted using belt type parts. Drive sprockets feature precisely molded holes.
- Engine grille, rear-installed deflector, and tool parts showcase stunning realism.
- Clear parts recreate headlight lenses and cupola vision blocks.
- Features commander torso figure and decals to recreate tanks from two units in the European Theater at the end of WWII.
Kit, paint and new brushes to the door day after ordering. Thanks all for your hard work.?The lads are looking forward to when we can come visit again.