Get all the benefits of a Friend of The Tank Museum PLUS tickets for 2022's Special Events.
Includes - Tiger Day 16 (23 April), TANKFEST 2022 (24-26 June) and Tiger Day 17 (17 September).
After purchasing, the recipient will receive a membership pack by post, including a membership card, badge and taster edition of Tracklink.
Gold Members will be required to book their attendance to TANKFEST and Tiger Day via links sent to your email address once your Membership is processed.
If you are purchasing this membership as a gift, please put the name and address of the member in the notes section or contact email@example.com. For Joint and Family Memberships please give the names of all members, as each will be assigned a Membership Card and Season Ticket.
Memberships will begin the day the Membership Team process the order.Join The Friends of The Tank Museum for these great benefits:
- Free entry to The Tank Museum
- Season Ticket including TANKFEST and Tiger Day
- 20% off entry for up to 3 accompanying guests (excluding special events)
- 10% off entry for up to 3 accompanying guests at TANKFEST and Tiger Day
- Tracklink Magazine, a tri-annual 44 page colour magazine
- 10% discount in The Tank Museum shop and restaurant
- Three free visits to the Archive and Reference Library per year
- 10% off tickets lectures and selected experiences*
- An annual Friends of The Tank Museum Day at The Tank Museum
- Early access to Premium tickets and Experiences
- Use of Premium Admission gate at TANKFEST
- Entry into quarterly prize draws
*Excludes premium hospitality tickets. Cannot be used in conjunction with another offer.
For a standard friends membership click here
Looks to be great value not been able to use it yet but sure i will soon
Purchased for my husband and son who plan to go to at least 3 of the planned events this year which makes it excellent value for money with all the added extras you get with it. Would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to visit the Tank Museum and it is an excellent way of supporting their work 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Quick and easy to join, great value for money.
Can't fault the tank museum, staff are all friendly and helpful. And it doesn't matter how many times I visit I always find something that I missed on a previous visit
I visit the museum at least once a mont because a) I live within 30 mikes of it B) the collection is superb & 3) all the staff are friendly.