The T-34-85 was a Soviet medium tank produced between 1941 and 1958. During World War II it played the role of the main tank of the Soviet armed forces. Due to its extremely simple structure, it was very easy to manufacture, use and repair. Many historians recognize that the T-34-85 tank was instrumental in the victory of the Allied armies in the Second World War.
The vehicle was used by dozens of countries for many years after the end of the global conflict.
This model has been covered with high-quality prints referring to the Polish Armed Forces in the East. The characteristic number 102 is a tribute to fans of tankers!
A miniature vehicle made of COBI construction blocks was produced in a completely new 1:48 scale. It is easy to build, perfect for the beginning of an adventure with Polish COBI construction blocks. It has a movable cannon, a rotating turret and working tracks. All graphic details are high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intensive use. The advantage is the design that uniquely reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. The model of the T-34-85 tank will be perfect as a toy and a source of parts, but also a unique element of every collection of a fan of military and armoured weapons.
- 286 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 15 cm (5.9 ") x 6.5 cm (2.6") x 7 cm (2.8 ")