Abrams is one of the best tanks of the modern battlefield! It has been produced since 1980 by the American defence company General Dynamics Land Systems. The tank is constantly being modified to meet new standards that increase its combat value. A characteristic feature of the tank is the turret, which takes up almost as much space as the rest of the tank.
In its design, the Abrams boasts multi-layer armour, which provides a high level of protection against HEAT rounds. Abrams tanks were first used in combat in the early 1990s during Operation Desert Storm. Since then, Abrams have been involved in successive military conflicts involving the United States. This set recreates its appearance in the Second Gulf War in 2003.
From this set of COBI construction blocks you can build an Abrams tank in the M1A2 version, developed under the license of General Dynamics Land Systems. The model was reproduced in a sensational scale of 1:35. The latest version of this cutting-edge tank is even more detailed. It became possible thanks to the use of new blocks from the ever-growing catalogue of elements created by COBI. The model has only high-quality prints that do not wear off during use. The vehicle has working tracks and opening hatches to place the crew. The vehicle's turret and barrel are movable. Under the removable service hatch there is an engine modelled from bricks. The Abrams tank has been enriched with accessories such as: a block sack, spare tracks, ammunition and two machine guns. The set includes a very interesting figure of an American tanker equipped with a personal pistol.
- 975 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- American tanker figurine