Tiger 131 only runs twice a year at Tiger Day – so you can’t afford to miss it!
Give the gift of the biggest day out in history with a gift ticket.
See a WWII tank display and explore The Tank Museum on a day dedicated to the world’s most infamous tank.
- 16 September 2023
- Early bird prices until 22 April
- Open 9am to 6pm
- See Tiger 131 in action – the world’s only running Tiger I
- WWII-themed Tanks in Action – including German and Allied vehicles
- Living History around the site
- Includes Annual Pass - unlimited visits for a year from first use
- Comes in exclusive Tank Museum gift card and envelope
- Blank space to leave your personalised message
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your shipping address differs from billing address.
Cost includes gift card, postage and administration costs. Find out more about The Tank Museum and buy non-gift wrapped tickets here.
We ordered tickets for the Tiger Day, really looking forward to the experience. When it had to be postponed due to the sad passing of HM the Queen, not all of our party could attend the rescheduled date. No problem, the Tank Museum immediately refunded us for the one ticket. The night before the new date, my Grandson tested positive for Covid. I called the museum first thing on the event day, and they were really great. we are now rescheduled to attend in spring 2023 and the whole party can attend. Excellent service from the Tank Museum team, for whom nothing was too much trouble, we really appreciate the support...that's what customer service should look like, thank you!