Recreate the Infantry Tank Matilda Mk.III/IV "Red Army" with a Tamiya 1/35 scale model kit.
Britain supplied the Soviet Union with more than 1,000 Matildas under the auspices of the "Lend-Lease" policy during WWII. Sporting a 2-pounder gun and armor up to 78mm on the front, and offering a top speed of 24km/h, the Red Army deployed it with an infantry support brief. Later Red Army Matildas were given updated tracks and bogie skids in place of return rollers in order to help them cope with the punishing conditions.
- Updated Red Army track type, bogie skids and side skirts are faithfully recreated.
- Slit-less locker hatches on the hull front are Red Army Matilda spec.
- Assembly type tracks use individual links.
- Two crew torso figures are included in the kit.
- Comes with two marking options, with various turret slogans also recreated.