Explore Normandy Scratch Map Poster
Explore Normandy Scratch Map Poster is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
We use the Royal Mail, DHL Express or UPS for our customers. For UK addresses, deliveries under 10kg are a standard £4.95 via Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service. For orders over 10kg and overseas customers, postage is calculated for you at checkout once you have entered your postal address. Online exclusive products (such as trainers) will be delivered to you directly from the printer, separate from other items in your order, but your postage fee covers ALL items in your order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) working days of receiving your goods, and return it to us at the address below, in its original condition, unopened (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue you a full refund or replace it. Goods must be returned at your own cost. If the item is faulty, you do not need to return it, we will send you a replacement free of charge.
This colourful and detailed scratch map and poster of the D-Day landings contains much more than simply information of units involved and frontlines like other posters - it is combined with 50 must see sights in the Normandy area that you can scratch off as you visit!
- Scratch layer once scratched reveals many underlying details
- Once scratched, the map becomes an eye catching poster
- Printed in A1 size on high quality thick durable poster paper
- Rendered in bold, tasteful colours
- Carefully researched from US Army campaign maps, textbooks and from field visits
- Packaged in a unique and attractive poster tube
- 50 points of interest including museums, memorials, bunkers, cemeteries and other must see sites
- Listed sights to see cover US, British, Canadian and German operations in the Normandy region
- Perfect for education, travel planning or as an art piece for the wall
Non scratchable version here.