"Camera On" By Alan Ranger
During Weimar Germany's first programme for motorising the Reichswehr from 1926, development of three-axled cross-country lorries with a payload of 3 tons was demanded (in addition to vehicles of other specification). Three companies were involved in the development of these lorries: Bussing, Henschel and Krupp. The first Henschel model - the Henschel type 33 B 1 - was delivered in 1928. This profusely illustrated photo-album includes over 150 previously unseen pictures of these vehicles in action, many from private sources in Germany.