The Soviet gun ZiS-3 was introduced in 1942. It turned out to be extremely effective and became the basic equipment of Red Army units. Nearly 50,000 were produced by the end of the war. After the war, it was used in the Eastern Bloc countries, in some cases until the 1980s.
The block model developed in 1:35 scale is the perfect starter set that will help you get to know and love the Historical Collection from COBI! In the box you will find everything you need to build history, piece by piece. You can easily build the model of a Soviet cannon using clear instructions based on simple illustrations. The set includes: a soldier figure with prints recreating historical uniforms and elements of the environment such as sandbags and barbed wire.
COBI bricks can be collected and displayed, which is why the set includes a plate with the name of the cannon! Start building your collection!
- 130 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 1:35 scale cannon model
- 1 figure
- A block with the name of the set
- Environmental elements and accessories
- PAD PRINTED, only prints
Model dimensions (L x H): 19 cm (7.48") x 7 cm (2.76")