Military passenger off road car of American construction from World War II. His twin variant, licensed at ford plants, was the Ford WSE. Both models were widely used by all Allied forces during the war.
This car model comes from the world of COBI. The characteristic shapes of the historic vehicle have been faithfully mapped using high-quality bricks. This model utilises printed details rather than stickers that are not only durable but gives fantastic detail. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play. Under the tilting hood there is an engine, which, like the interior of the vehicle, can be freely modified according to your needs. An American soldier's figure is included in the set.
This COBI model is perfect for young and old alike. Whether you are adding to a collection or using in a play room this fantastic detailed model is a must for everyone.
- 91 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- American soldier figurine.
Dimensions of the box (length x width x high): 23.5 cm x 5 cm x 18 cm.