The COBI Panzerkampfwagen IV contains 559 high-quality COBI building blocks. The faithfully rendered World War II vehicle is covered with prints that do not scratch or smear, even during heavy use. Two figures of German Afrikakorps soldiers are also included.
The tank commander is equipped with a P08 Parabellum pistol and rubber goggles. The driver is equipped with a new type of binoculars. You can attach the accessories included in the set to the tank or equip figures with them. The COBI Panzer IV has a crowbar, a hammer, a wire and a chest as well. It has many moving elements like the tank turret, barrel, rotating wheels and tracks, and tilting service flaps that hide the engines, which make the model more attractive. Collectors and fans of history and armoured weapons are sure to decorate their shelves with this model. The set is completed by a block with the vehicle name printed on it.
- 559 high-quality components
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- The pads meet the safety standards for children's products
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instruction based on illustrations and step-by-step instructions
- Two figures: tank commander and driver
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 21.5 cm (8.5") x 10.5 (4.1") x 9.5 cm (3.7")
The Panzerkampfwagen IV was a German medium tank produced during World War II. It was one of the best armoured vehicles of the period. Many different versions of this tank were designed and developed. The variations had different types of armour and armament. It had the status of a base tank from 1938 to 1945. Until 1942, it was the heaviest tank of the Third Reich.
Arrived quickly after ordering. Model was fun to build and looks very close to the real thing.