The Messerschmitt Bf 109 or 'Me 109' was a German fighter aircraft that was the backbone of the Luftwaffe's fighter force in World War II. It was first flown in anger during the Spanish Civil War (1939) and was still in service at the end of the War. With its all-metal monocoque construction, closed canopy and retractable landing gear, it was one of the most advanced fighters of the era.
It was powered by a liquid-cooled, inverted-V12 aero engine. Constant development meant the Bf 109 remained competitive with the latest Allied fighter aircraft until the end of the war. A total of 33,984 Bf 109s were produced between 1936 and 1945278 blocks
- Figure: 1 pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: L28cm x H12cm x W32cm