Designed for The Tank Museum, each month features a different image taken by the Museum's photography team
- Front cover - M4A2E8 ‘Fury’ M4A4: Two extremes of M4 Sherman development
- January - Centurion: The Tank Museum’s running tank
- February - Matilda II and Churchill Mark III: Restoration projects
- March - The Tank Museum’s Rolls Royce Armoured Car
- April - Tiger 131 speeds around the Arena during Tiger Day
- May - Mark I & Mark IV; The principal British tanks of the First World War
- June - Challenger 2 ‘Megatron’: the British Army’s experimental Challenger tank
- July - The Mark IV replica: looks towards The Tank Museum as the suns sets
- August - The Comet: the most capable British tank of the Second World War
- September - Jagdtiger: The formidable but flawed German World War 2 tank
- October - Leopard 2A4: Dutch Army tank was a guest at TANKFEST 2016
- November - A look back at The Tank Museum
- December - Challenger: Celebrating Christmas!
Can't wait to start using in January.
Always a quality product, love the wire hanger.
A little early to look through this 2023 calendar but previous calendars all excellent and a firm favourite with my teenage son. Also love the wire hanging loop which you rarely get on calendars these days.
I Look forward to The Tank Museum Calendar it sits above my computer screen and enjoy every new months photo. I hope to visit the museum early next year
Great calendar, sits in front of me every day at work, something to look at of great interest. First day of every month is looked forward to.
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE CALENDER IT IS BRILLIANT SO MANY GOOD PHOTOS IN IT AND A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL