The Churchill MK IV is a British heavy infantry tank from World War II. It became one of the most recognizable Allied vehicles during the war. Produced in the years 1941-1945, it was modified many times, and many special vehicles were created on its basic design. The Churchill turned out to be a successful design valued for its strong amour, low silhouette and mobility in difficult terrain. The MK. IV was equipped with a six-pound (57 mm) gun. The Churchill was used in the fighting in North Africa, Italy and Western Europe.
This Cobi model is the dark shade of green, so far rarely used in Cobi models. The set is easy to build, perfect for the beginning of the adventure with construction blocks. It has a movable cannon, a rotating turret and working tracks. All graphic details are high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intensive use. The advantage is the design that uniquely reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. The model of the Churchill tank will be perfect as a toy, but also a unique element of any collection of a fan of military and armoured weapons.
- 315 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 16 cm (6.3 ") x 7 cm (2.7") x 7.5 cm (3 ")