Tiger 131 only runs twice a year at Tiger Day – so you can’t afford to miss it!
Give the gift of the biggest day out in history with a gift ticket.
See a WWII tank display and explore The Tank Museum on a day dedicated to the world’s most infamous tank.
- 17 September 2022
- Open 9am to 6pm
- See Tiger 131 in action – the world’s only running Tiger I
- WWII-themed Tanks in Action – including German and Allied vehicles
- Living History around the site
- Includes Annual Pass - unlimited visits for a year from first use
- Comes in exclusive Tank Museum gift card and envelope
- Blank space to leave your personalised message
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your shipping address differs from billing address.
Cost includes gift card, postage and administration costs. Find out more about The Tank Museum and buy non-gift wrapped tickets here.