Designed for The Tank Museum, each month features a different image taken by the Museum's photography team
- Front cover - M4A2E8 ‘Fury’ M4A4: Two extremes of M4 Sherman development
- January - Centurion: The Tank Museum’s running tank
- February - Matilda II and Churchill Mark III: Restoration projects
- March - The Tank Museum’s Rolls Royce Armoured Car
- April - Tiger 131 speeds around the Arena during Tiger Day
- May - Mark I & Mark IV; The principal British tanks of the First World War
- June - Challenger 2 ‘Megatron’: the British Army’s experimental Challenger tank
- July - The Mark IV replica: looks towards The Tank Museum as the suns sets
- August - The Comet: the most capable British tank of the Second World War
- September - Jagdtiger: The formidable but flawed German World War 2 tank
- October - Leopard 2A4: Dutch Army tank was a guest at TANKFEST 2016
- November - A look back at The Tank Museum
- December - Challenger: Celebrating Christmas!
Not received yet after 2 weeks, hoping its due to postal strike
They are xmas presents
Can't decide whether it's cause of strikes or a mistake on the museum's end by it never showed up and now your easing me to review it but I can't cause I don't have it
This looks amazing. Great quality and nice and big too. Brought as a gift for my son and I just know he'll love it. Thank you
Can't wait to start using in January.
Always a quality product, love the wire hanger.
A little early to look through this 2023 calendar but previous calendars all excellent and a firm favourite with my teenage son. Also love the wire hanging loop which you rarely get on calendars these days.