A miniature Sherman vehicle made of COBI construction blocks was produced in a completely new 1:48 scale. It is easy to build, perfect for the beginning of an adventure with COBI construction blocks. It has a movable cannon, a rotating turret and a working caterpillar traction.
All graphic details are high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense play. The design uniquely reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. The model of the M4 Sherman tank will be perfect as a toy, but also a unique element of any collection of a fan of military and armoured weapons.
- 300 high-quality pieces
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards for products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instruction based on illustrations and step-by-step instructions
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 cm (5 ") x 6 cm (2.4") x 8.5 cm (3.3 ")
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 27.5 x 5.5 x 18 cm
The M4 Sherman was the main American medium tank from the Second World War. Produced in the years 1942-1945, it became the most recognizable American tank. During the war it was constantly upgraded. It was equipped with a 75mm cannon. The ammunition and the flammable engine initially made the Sherman's an easy target for the heavier German tanks. Only after the design was refined were the roles reversed. A total of approximately 49,000 of all versions of the Sherman were produced. The vehicle was used by the armies of the USA, Great Britain, Poland, France and the USSR. It had a reputation as a reliable, easy-to-manufacture and well-armed tank.
Opened eagerly and enjoyed putting it together.