Recreate the U.S. Medium Tank M4A3E8 Sherman "Easy Eight" Korean War with a Tamiya 1/35 scale model kit.
The M4A3E8 played an important role in the eventual Allied WWII victory, but its service did not end there. When conflict flared again in June 1950, this time on the Korean peninsula, Easy Eights were refurbished and deployed again, taking on enemy T34/85 tanks operated by the Korean People's Army from the invading North, and serving till the armistice of 1953. The distinctive marking pattern shown in the main picture on this page is said to have been employed in an attempt at psychological warfare.
- Late production Sherman deflector and gun shield canvas cover are authentically recreated, along with updated gun travel lock and radio equipment.
- Double-pin T80 tracks are rendered accurately and fuss-free by belt-type parts.
- Separate slide mold M2 machine gun mount and barrel attachment point parts.
- Comes with commander and loader torso figures, plus 2 marking options including the "Rice's Red Devils" company of the 89th Tank Battalion.
- Parts included to create enemy field car.
Go back to product